Monday, May 4, 2009

Me, blogging?

Since i was assigned to this whole blog thing, i kind of like it. I mean like my English professor mentioned it being a good stress reliever. It is especially in this time of my life. Going to college, just moved out of my parents house, and working full time. It's a heavy load and someone has to do it. If there are any pointers or useful tips let me know, so i can have a cool blog ya know?! Writing isn't so bad, i think it's just the whole process that scares us. Or like the 2000 word count, the work cited and how every little detail counts. It's not so hard, you just have to keep writing and looking for ways to improve yourself, and better your writing skills. (We all know there a little dusty!)

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you want me to keep reading, if you keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete